OWS-S-MIOL-B – MIOL RED
Medium Intensity Obstacle light for night time marking of structures that present a hazard to aviation.
• Flashes Red visible light.
• Solar skid that provides autonomous off-grid operation.
Medium Intensity Obstacle light for night time marking of structures that present a hazard to aviation. Flashes Red visible light. Solar skid that provides autonomous off-grid operation.
• Two years warranty
• Compact and Lightweight
• GPS Flash synchronization
• ICAO Type B compliant
• Built-in photocell
• Coated Stainless Steel skid structure
• 100.000 hours design life
• Easy to install
• 150 hours (12 nights) autonomous operation
• Horizontal beam pattern: 360°
• Flashing: 20 FPM
• Effective intensity: 2.000cd red
• Vertical beam pattern: 3° FWHM
• Operating voltage: 12Vdc
• Battery capacity: 56.2Ah
• Battery type: AGM Battery
• Solar Panel: 110 Watt/peak Monocrystalline
• System power consumption: 4,8Watt @ 20 FPM
• System dimensions: L x W x H: 1200x661x371 mm
• Mounting position: see drawing, next page
• Mounting: 4x Ø12 (M10x50> /excluded)
• Weight: 32,1 kg
• Gross Weight: 49 kg
• Design degree of protection: IP65
• Skid material: SS304, powder coated (SS316 optional)
• Operating temperature range:
-20 oC/+50 oC
Provided information is based on the solar panel placement in optimal position towards the south. The data is based on Photovoltaic geographical information system at the European commission. The test location is The Netherlands. Data used are worst case numbers.
PVGIS-5 estimates of solar electricity generation
|Order Code||Light Performance (Day)||Light Performance (Twilight)||Light Performance (Night)|
|OWS-S-MIOL-B -20||OFF||OFF||2.000cd 20FPM Red|
"*" indicates required fields